RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of on demand (also referred to as "Software-as-a-Service" or "SaaS") products and services for the rental housing industry. Their broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections and more integrated and centralized processes.
RealPage offers on demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multifamily rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student and senior housing, to manage their marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, utilities and other property operations. This includes:
- OneSite® property management systems that automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, tax credit, student living, senior living and military housing properties;
- LeaseStar™ multichannel managed marketing that enables owners to originate, syndicate, manage and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost; this includes Level One, a leading on demand apartment contact center servicing customers throughout the U.S. with centralized leasing solutions and maintenance on demand services;
- YieldStar® asset optimization systems that enable owners and managers to optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property;
- Velocity™ billing and utility management services that increase collections and reduce delinquencies;
- LeasingDesk® risk mitigation systems that are designed to reduce a community's exposure to risk and liability;
- OpsTechnology™ spend management systems that help owners manage and control operating expenses;
- Compliance Depot™ vendor management and qualification services to assist a community in managing its vendor compliance program;
- MyNewPlace®, one of the nation's largest apartment and home rental web sites, offering apartment owners and managers a great source of qualified, prospective residents under a results-oriented pricing program;
- Propertyware® software and services for single-family rentals and low density, centrally managed, multifamily housing offers the ability to access real-time data, anytime, anywhere.
Based in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage was formed in 1998 to acquire Rent Roll, Inc., which marketed and sold industry leading on premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets.
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Timothy J Barker
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Senior Vice President, Acquisitions and Alliances
Margot Lebenberg Carter
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
Executive Vice President, Enterprise Solutions
Executive Vice President, Marketing Solutions
Ashley Chaffin Glover
Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Janine Steiner Jovanovic
Executive Vice President, Asset Optimization Solutions
Chief Operations Officer
Chief People Officer
Executive Vice President, Business Development
President, Level One
President, RealPage Senior
Senior Vice President, Sales
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Senior Vice President, Product Marketing
and Risk Management Sales
Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing
Senior Vice President, Customer Success
Senior Vice President, Finance
Here are some reviews of RealPage from Glassdoor.com
By Current Employee:
“Pros – Realpage owns many small companies that operate as a team. This allows for unlimited growth potential while still working under the realpage umbrella.
Cons – More often than not, the training does not cover a majority of the work that you will be doing. This leaves a lot to learn while working “
By Current Employee:
“Pros – work with great people at RP
Cons – the company is under staffed like most companies but the management is not strong enough to manage this environment effectively.”
RealPage is a BBB accredited business since 08/10/2009.
BBB has determined that RealPage Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Here is the link of BBB review page of RealPage:
RealPage has been visited by people throughout the globe and its showing in their ranking too.
Their Alexa rank 31,356 globally, 5,631 in US and the site currently has links into 2,258 sites.
Their Google page rank is 5/10, which is excellent.
Their Compete page rank is 5,431 globally and they get 383,546 unique visitors on a monthly basis.
RealPage has great social presence that shows their product has great acceptance among the consumers.
Their Facebook page 1,217 likes and 38 people are talking about them.
Their Twitter page has 1,639 tweets, 1,556 followers and 244 followings.
Their Google+ page shows RealPage is been added to 160 circles.
Their You Tube page shows RealPage has 171 subscribers and 66,923 video views
Their LinkedIn page shows it is public company, which was founded in 1998, has about 1001-5000 employees.
According to Google’s safe browsing test, RealPage is currently not listed as susipicious and has not hosted any malwares in the last 90 days.
Over the past 90 days, realpage.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Here is the Google’s safe browsing test page of RealPage:
Here is a price comparison of RealPage and TenantFile:
Onesite Property Management Software $449.99
Yieldstar Revenue Management $599.99
Velocity Utility Management $549.99
Tenant File 100 Unit Version $279.95
(Supports up to 100 Rental Units, Properties or Owners)
Tenant File Unlimited Version $445.95
(Support Unlimited Rental Units, Properties, or Owners)
RealPage ships its products internationally. It may be up to a week depending on your location to reach the product. In US, the shipping is done between 1 to 3 days via major courier services like FedEx, USPS, UPS.
For international shipping, you are the solo responsible to get your product by giving the applicable duties and RealPage will have nothing to do with that.
In RealPage, there are multiple ways to make payments. You can also make payments 24/7. Through their powerful electronic payments platform, Payments supports all major payment options, letting you offer your residents the convenience of secure 24-hour payments.
These options include:
- Mobile Payments
- Credit Cards
- Recurring Payments
- Check Scanning
- eMoney Order
- Tel IVR
RealPage has a 30-day return policy.
They only accept products that are not opened or the seal is not tampered. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the product and want to return it back to RealPage, make sure that you have not used it.
RealPage will only refund you once they get back the product and the product should be sealed as same as been sent to you.
Note: Fees paid for shipping is not refundable.
Best Available RealPage Coupon: